ZAHAMENA PARK : BUY TICKET ONLINE.
From EUR 14
+5 Additional options
- BUY YOUR TICKET ON LINE AND GO TREKKING IN THE ZAHAMENA PARK. Reserve and meet the guide in ZAHAMENA's PARK ENTRANCE.
- TREKKING GUIDES Speak Basic/Good English.
- NEED A PORTER ? Just click on Hire a Porter in the Web Site and Select the one you need.
- ADD SERVICES authomatically to your bill and you can keep going " creating " your trek.
- More than 700 species with an endemicity rate of 90% including 151 species of Pteridophytes, 60 species of Orchids, 22 species of Palm trees, 10 species of Pandanus, 511 species of woody plants.
- The fauna of Zahamena National Park count 62 species of amphibians, 48 species of reptiles, 13 species of lemurs, 109 species of birds including 67 endemic to Madagascar.
- Classified World Heritage Site, dense humid evergreen lowland forest (400-800 m) and dense evergreen moist forest of medium altitude (800-1200 m), lemur habitat Propithecus diadema diadema, (Simpona), Eulemur fulvus fulvus, and the Paroedura masobe gecko. But also Dypsis fibrosa and Pygeum africanum.